HVAC / Refrigeration
Of all of our Specialized Services, HVAC and Refrigeration has been a part of our company since the very beginning. We are rapidly approaching over 30 years of professional experience in the field for offshore HVAC and Refrigeration. Our highly trained HVAC specialists are confident in handling any issues related to HVAC/R equipment. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Complete Design, Installation, Repair, and Upgrades for all HVAC/R Systems & Equipment
- Specialized corrosion resistant coatings for protection against harsh marine environment. OAR is a Factory trained and authorized applicator.
- Hazardous location modifications in Petro chemical plants, Offshore Drilling rigs, Boats, TLP’s and Production Platforms. Class I Division 1 and 2 modifications, along with all other groups that apply according to NEC and, and NFPA.
- Purged and Pressurized Systems for Electrical Equipment including Zone 1 Class 1 Locations, Zone 2 Class 1 Locations, Type X Type Y and Type Z purge Systems in accordance with NFPA 496.
- HVAC Comprehensive cleaning and maintenance
- Professional Air and Exhausts Duct Cleaning by certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialists (ASCS) and Ventilation System Mold Remediater (VSMR). OAR’s plan integrates standards and guidelines from National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Indoor Quality Association (IAQA).
- Building Science & Indoor Air Quality Evaluation
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) Systems for all HVAC & Refrigeration equipment.
- Ice Machine, Freezer, and Cooler Box insulation repair & floor replacement
- R22 Equipment Replacement & Upgrades
- Parts & Materials
- 24/7 in house troubleshooting for customer assurance