Indoor Air Quality & Environmental Treatment
In confined living spaces, air quality is vital to maintaining a healthy living environment. Proper air quality reduces the risk of mold growth, staph, flu and upper respiratory viruses. OAR prevents problems that diminish air quality and eliminates significant issues that result from poor air quality maintenance. Our services include the following:
- Duct Cleaning
- Galley Vent Hood Cleaning
- Laundry Dryer & Bathroom Exhaust Cleaning
- Asbestos Abatement
- Mold Remediation
- UVGI Light Installation
- Sanitizing & Biocide Application for the prevention of Virus, Staph, etc.
- Infectious Disease Outbreak Management (IDOM)
- Pesticide Application for Bed Bugs, Spiders, Roaches, Ants, Scabies, etc.
- Mattress & Pillow Encasements
- Building Science Review
- PREvent Program
To learn more about the importance of Indoor Air quality click the links below.