OAR created PREvent, a Preventative Maintenance program to ensure a consistent working environment. The program was designed to cut overall costs and increase operational efficiencies on HVAC, refrigeration and galley equipment. It also allows customers to better budget for operational expenses, to reduce operational downtime from unexpected equipment failure and to increase the overall performance and life expectancy of equipment.
The Plan consists of:
- Initial Equipment Assessment
- Comprehensive Equipment Cleaning
- Application of Biocide and Pesticide
- Routine Systems Inspections and Maintenance
- Maintenance Report Database
- Building Science and Air Quality
For more information in regards to the benefits associated with a solid preventative maintenance program click the link below.