Established in 1987, Offshore Air & Refrigeration began operation as an HVAC and refrigeration company serving the oil and gas industry. Today, we provide services for the petroleum, marine, industrial, and commercial industries with our experienced reputation and commitment to doing the right thing, the right way, the first time. Over the years we have been in business, we have become the leader in the manufacturing and servicing of all air conditioning, refrigeration, and pressurization systems for hazardous duty locations. Our innovation and flexibility has allowed us to expand our services from HVAC & refrigeration into a multi-service company with a focus on turnkey solutions for your facility. We have a team of highly trained engineers with the experience to handle all of your needs, from engineering your explosion proof air-conditioning systems to refurbishing your flooring. Not only can we design, install and service all HVAC, refrigeration and pressurization systems, we provide architectural construction, electrical, plumbing, air duct cleaning, galley vent hood cleaning, mold/staph, pest control, industrial insulation and waste water treatment services throughout all facilities and living quarters. Our interdisciplinary trained technicians are backed with our knowledgeable in-house support team to provide proficient technical service, design procedures, and parts to insure prompt, reliable service. Our technicians are on call 24 hours a day seven days a week, and our services are provided locally, as well as national and international.
We are the one-stop shop, providing a multitude of value added services and solutions, aimed towards improving the quality of living and working environments.
To become the most respected multi-service and solution provider that aids our clients by improving their quality of life and eliminating obstacles between them and their mission.
Time is a crucial factor in dealing with issues in remote locations, and we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations in a timely and efficient manner.
OAR Specialized Services has an outstanding technical support team, which allows us to take pride in our ability to support our technicians with both practical and outside of the box solutions to any of the problems that stand in our way.
With our diverse group of interdisciplinary trained technicians, we are fully qualified and confident that we can successfully handle all of your facilities requirements.
With over 30 years of experience in some of the harshest work environments, it is crucial that our specialized fleet of technicians do the right thing, the right way, the first time.
We will always go the extra 2 miles for our customers because they are our life line, and we are fully committed to addressing their needs effectively. We strive to build loyalty and trust between our customers with holding our team accountable and responsible for catering to your specific needs in a professional manner.
Operating safely throughout all oil and gas facilities and platforms is paramount, which is why we pride ourselves on our our Experience Modification Rate (EMR). Our EMR has been consistently below 0.95, with no recordable or lost time injury cases for over 5 years!
Safety & Certifications
OAR Specialized Services is committed to protecting and maintaining the quality of the environment while providing a safe and healthy work place for all employees. It is our policy to conduct our business in compliance with all applicable health, safety and environmental regulations as well as assist in the development of new regulations through industry associations. Our Experience Modification Rate (EMR) has been consistently below 0.95, with no recordable or lost time injury cases for over 5 years. All of our technicians are up to date on all their training and certifications for working in hazardous duty locations offshore, and we are certified through the following:
- Certified Mold Remediation Professionals
- Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS)
- Ventilation System Mold Remediator (VSMR)
- State Licensed Building Construction: Heat, Air Conditioning, Ventilation Duct Work and Refrigeration Contractor
- Belzona Offshore LLC, Certified
- Performing Pressure Drop & Temperature Differential Tests & Techniques for Coil Restoration
- Use of Chemical Products in HVAC Systems and Ozone Applications in HVAC Systems
- Ultraviolet Lighting Applications in HVAC Systems
- EPA Refrigerant Usage Certification as required by 40 CFR Part 82, Subpart F: Universal
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Certified Technician
- Certified Exhaust Cleaning Specialist (CECS)
- SEMS and SEMS2 Compliant
- Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- The Indoor Environment and Energy Efficiency Association
- International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association (IKECA)
- We are also members of PEC, DISA, and have an outstanding safety and quality rating through ISNetworld.