Established in 1988, Offshore Air & Refrigeration began operation as an HVAC and Refrigeration company serving the oil and gas industry. Today, we continue to serve the petroleum, marine, and petrochemical industries with our experienced reputation and commitment to doing the right thing, the right way, the first time. Over the years we have been in business, we have become the leader in the manufacturing and servicing of all air conditioning, refrigeration, and pressurization systems for hazardous duty locations. Our innovation and flexibility has allowed us to expand our services from HVAC & refrigeration into a multi-service company for the offshore drilling, production, maritime, and oilfield construction industries. We have a team of highly trained engineers with the experience to handle all of your living quarter needs, from engineering your explosion proof air-conditioning systems to refurbishing your quarters flooring. Not only can we design, install and service all HVAC, refrigeration and pressurization systems, we provide architectural Construction, Electrical, Plumbing, Air Duct cleaning, Galley Vent Hood cleaning, Mold/Staph/Asbestos abatement, Pest control, and Waste Water Treatment services throughout all facilities and living quarters. Our interdisciplinary trained technicians are backed with our knowledgeable in-house support team to provide proficient technical service, design procedures, and parts to insure prompt, reliable service. Our technicians are on-call 24 hours a day seven days a week, and our services are provided locally, as well as national and international.
We are the One-Stop shop, providing a multitude of value added services and solutions, aimed towards improving the quality of living and working environments for the oil and gas industry.
To become the most respected Multi-Service and Solution provider that aids our clients by improving their quality of life and eliminating obstacles between them and their mission.
SAFETY & CERTIFICATIONS
OAR Specialized Services is committed to protecting and maintaining the quality of the environment while providing a safe and healthy work place for all employees. It is our policy to conduct our business in compliance with all-applicable health, safety and environmental regulations as well as assist in the development of new regulations through industry associations. Our Experience Modification Rate (EMR) has been consistently below 0.95, with no recordable or lost time injury cases for over 5 years. All of our technicians are up to date on all their training and certifications for working in hazardous duty locations offshore, and we are certified through the following:
- Certified Mold Remediation Professionals
- Asbestos Abatement – Supervisor Training
- Asbestos Abatement – Worker Training
- Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS)
- State Licensed Building Construction: Heat, Air Conditioning, Ventilation Duct Work and Refrigeration Contractor
- Belzona Offshore LLC, Certified
- Performing Pressure Drop & Temperature Differential Tests & Techniques for Coil Restoration
- Use of Chemical Products in HVAC Systems and Ozone Applications in HVAC Systems
- Ultraviolet Lighting Applications in HVAC Systems
- Ventilation System Mold Remediator (VSMR)
- EPA Refrigerant Usage Certification as required by 40 CFR Part 82, Subpart F: Universal
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Certified Technician
- Master Plumber’s License
- Certified Exhaust Cleaning Specialist (CECS)
- SEMS and SEMS2 Compliant
- Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- The Indoor Environment and Energy Efficiency Association
- International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association (IKECA)
- We are also members of PEC, DISA, and have an outstanding Safety and Quality rating through ISNetworld.