Waste Water Treatment
Our diverse group of technicians includes Waste Water Management experts who provide inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair services for Biological and Electro-Chlorination Marine Sanitization Devices for the oil and gas industry.
Annual Inspection includes:
A thorough examination of the condition of aerators and aeration pipes, submerged pumps and plumbing, chemical pump and plumbing, surface alarm functioning, usage log inspection, analysis of monitoring container sample and active sludge, and process evaluation with recommendations.
General Inspection includes:
- Inspecting the appearance and odor of water in the treatment plant basins.
- Inspecting the effluent monitoring container sample
- Checking the amount of chemical
- Adding the following information to the log: number of loads treated, problem situations, procedures carried out and other observations.
- Excess sludge is removed, chemical added, and the precipitation tank emptied as needed.